TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Modified: 17 March, 2014
By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
“Rowing Blazers,” “Jack Carlson,” the Company name, the terms, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. The contract between customer and the Company will be completed when the goods are dispatched to you. The sale contract is concluded in the Commonwealth of Masschusetts, USA, and the language of the contract is English. We reserve the right not to accept your order if, for example, we are unable to obtain authorized payment, if shipping restrictions apply, etc. We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Website.
All prices shown on the Site are in US Dollars and exclude taxes. Within the US, sales tax will only be charged on orders shipped to residents of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts if applicable. For orders shipping to other US states, the customer is responsible for any applicable state taxes. For orders shipping to destinations outside of the US, the Company will only charge for items purchased and shipping costs if applicable. Import duties and taxes may be levied by local authorities if applicable. Additionally, any charges, taxes and fees depend on the value of the package and where it is being delivered to. We cannot control these charges nor predict what they might be. For further information on import duties and taxes please contact your local customs office.
The Company does not insure purchases during the time in transit. By placing an order, you confirm that the Company and its affiliates can leave your package(s) outside the premises at the shipping address provided by you without obtaining a signature for proof of delivery. You authorize the Company and its affiliates to leave the package(s) at the shipping address without obtaining a signature and release and indemnify the Company from liability for any loss or damage that may result from leaving the package(s) at your shipping address without obtaining a signature. Any estimated delivery times that might be provided are based on past experiences only and hence a mere estimate. The Company is not responsible and cannot he held liable for any delays.
Pre-orders are subject to all Terms and Conditions, including those listed in the Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions section above, in addition to the following terms and conditions:
We aim to deliver pre-ordered products on the official launch date, provided that we have received and processed your payment. This is not always possible based on availability or our products. Delivery charges may apply to all pre-orders unless otherwise stated. Standard Delivery timelines will apply from the moment the pre-ordered product is available. Please note that these timelines may vary based on destination. We will endeavor to deliver on the launch date, however, should there be any unforeseen circumstances, we will deliver to customers in strict chronological order, which may be after the launch date. Launch date also varies by geographical location. Orders taken outside of North America are expected to launch in July 2014; North American orders are expected to launch in September 2014. These dates are not binding and may be subject to change.
Payment is taken at the time of ordering and not postponed until dispatch. We cannot make exceptions. In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Massachusetts in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.